Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Biggest Loser Journey - week 6

If your dog is fat, you're not getting enough exercise. ~Author Unknown

The end of week six! I can't believe I have made it this far. My work out buddy couldn't make it this week so I had Mike's full attention...*running screaming out of the gym*!!!!! Not sure if I liked it or not!?

Not working out for six days was torture on Tuesday night. My body ached so bad when I got up Wednesday morning it was not fun but NO where NEAR as bad as week one!

Tonight was 130 squats, 75 mountain climbers, 90 leg lifts, 90 sit ups with my legs in the air (he held them...wooo hoo), 90 squat arm curls, and then he wanted me to run for three minutes. NOOOOooooo....by then my thighs were so week I couldn't even run 2 seconds. Wooo Hoooo...got out of that! Driving home was a challenge, thank goodness I have an automatic because I'm not sure if I could have pushed the clutch down to shift...hehe.

Still no weigh in or measureing but I did notice this past weekend I kept pulling up my pants.

ON TO WEEK SEVEN!!!

No comments: