Sunday, April 25, 2010

Cards from 2009

Since I just recently started this blog I have a lot of pictures of things I have made that obviously are not posted on here. I thought I would post a bunch of the cards I made from 2009. They won't have the recipe to them but enjoy....
**Christmas card I made for my Uncle and Aunt.
**Christmas cards I made for my nephews.
**Just a card I made. I LOVE it!!

**Baby boy card


**Blank note cards for my boss.

**Sympathy card I made for my Uncle when his Daughter passed.

**Thank you cards I made the the Receptionist & Nurse at Pearl Woman's Center.

**Card I made for my Grandmother.

**Baby card for my Cousin's first baby.

**Father's Day card for Daddy.

**Baby Card for a dear friend.

**Birthday card for a Lady at work.


**note card I gave in a gift pack of four cards.

No comments: