Sunday, April 4, 2010

2009 Christmas Cards


This was the Christmas card I made for my Mom. I used regular white and blue card stock. The textured cardstock was from a paper pack called Safari Kids. The snowflake punch is a Martha Stewart punch around the page.

These were the cards I sent out for Christmas. I used regular black and white cardstock and the purple has a slight shimmer to it. I loooove purple! I don't remember the name of the stamp set. The snowflake punch is a Martha Stewart punch around the page.

This is the set of six Christmas cards I made for a lady at work. I just used regular colored black and white card stock. The blue card stock has a shimmer to it. I don't remember the name of the stamp set I used.

Mini 4x4 Christmas cards I handed out to everyone at work. Inside was a mini candy cane. I just used regular colored cardstock. The bear stamp was just a $1 stamp I bought from Craft Warehouse. The snowflake punch is a Martha Stewart punch around the page.

No comments: