Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Biggest Loser Journey - week 15

~*~*~ Spread your wings and let the fairy in you fly ~*~*~

Three and a half months! I can hardly believe it has been that long. We did our official weigh and measure on Thursday night. I have lost 20lbs so far! Have to wait until next week to see if he has figured out my inch loss but it looks like almost another six inches total.

I seem to be losing most of my weight in my hip/tummy area which is good since that is where most of my excess weight is. I am almost down another pant size. My 20's are getting very loose but the 18's just don't quite fit yet. A friend gave me several boxes of clothes that she no longer can wear, way to go Rita!!! Thankfully we have the same taste in clothes. I have clothes from 24 down to 14 so I won't have to waste money on clothes as I work my way down to my goal but once I hit my goal, watch out clothing stores! I am so excited!

My trainer has me keeping a food journel on www.sparkpeople.com. It is one thing I really don't like to do but it has been an eye opener on serving sizes. It has been over a month so I no longer measure things since I can eyeball things now and know what the serving size is. I am still having a hard time getting my water goal each day and it has caused me to be a bit dehidrated. I just don't drink all that much be it water, juice, milk, tea or soda. I have my metal bottle that I think is 280z so I am trying hard to get at least one down before I head to the gym. At the gym I usually drink a full bottle so on work out days I hopefully get two drank.

I feel so much better and can breath deeper. I don't get as winded doing just simple things. At Tuesday's work out he had us doing a plank and then reaching one hand out and then the other. We had to do 30 each arm. We did that rotation three times and I only had to stop once during the third rotation about 20 into it. It wasn't until Wednesday morning while rinsing the contioner out of my hair did I realize six weeks ago when he had us do that I couldn't even do three arms lifts before I had to stop. I started thinking of other things he has had us doing and I started to realize how much more I can do now vs during the first month. I'm so excited about what I can now do and all the cute clothes I am almost able to fit back into that has been boxed up.

On to week 16...

No comments: