Saturday, July 17, 2010

Creative Block

It's been a while sinc eI posted anything new (other than crafts from years past). Do you ever have a complete creative block?! Every time I have sat down to do something I just sit there and stare at all my supplies and wind up getting up and doing something other than craft. Finally Thursday night after bead club I had the "tingle". Came home and made three bracelets for some ladies at work but forgot to take pictures.
.
My Cousin is comeing over this afternoon so I can show her how to make the bracelet from bead class last month. Maybe that "tingle" will be back. I sure hope so because at bead clubThursday night they have a challenge. They gave us a bag of beads and earring wires and we have to make a pair of earrings. They can be of any style and you can use more than what is in the baggie but you have to at least use what was in the baggie. I think it will be fun to see what everyone comes up with!
.
Thanks for stopping by. Time to head to Wal*mart! I had to wait for payday so I am hoping they still have the Handy Man cricut cart. I work at a modular building manufacturer and I KNOW it will get LOTS OF USE!!!
.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday!!!

No comments: