Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I want to wish all the mother's out there a Happy Mother's Day.
.
To my fellow Fur-Mommy's Happy Mother's Day to you too!
.
Mother's Day Poen from the Dog:
.
You feed me when I'm hungry,
You keep water in my dish,
You let me sleep on anything
Or in any place I wish.
.
You sometimes let me lick your hands,
or even lick your face,
Despite the fact I've licked myself
In every private place.
.
You taught me how to come when called,
You taught me how to sit,
You always let me go outside,
So I can take a stroll.
.
You'll always have my loyalty,
up to the bitter end,
'cause after all, it's plain to see...
.
You are a Dog's best Friend!
.
Happy Mother's Day!!!
.
Here are my special little Girls...
.
My little Angel. Missy (my first Pom) passed away the day after she was born so I hand raised her from birth. She wasn't suppose to even be born but she proved the vets wrong. She does have her health issues but for a little girl that wasn't suppose to live she is doing wonderful!! Angel will be 15yr old next month. She is my baby and I love her to pieces. :)


This is Miss Bella. She came to live with us two years ago this month at the age of about three. We are her fifth and forever home. She is a sweet little girl who love to play with her toys and believe it or not gets excited when I pull out her little dresses.

No comments: